Friday, April 6, 2012

Week 27 Update




His size: Cauliflower


Total Weight: up 11lbs


Sleep: Sleeping pretty good still.  I will wake up every now and then because of being uncomfortable, or because a special little guy is wiggling around too much :)

Cravings: Here's a new one...broccoli!  Specifically roasted broccoli with garlic.  Delicious!

Aversions: Depending on the day, still my face wash and brushing my teeth.



Symptoms: Being uncomfortable at times, looking like a stooge when I try to get out of bed or off of the couch, congestion, and I haven't mentioned this one yet, but my finger keeps having a bad reaction to my wedding ring.  I can't wear it for long periods of time because it gives me a nasty rash.  It happened at the beginning of my pregnancy, and again within the last few weeks.  


Stretchmarks: Zero so far


Movement: If it's even possible, I think he is moving more.  And I'm pretty sure he may have completely flipped over yesterday into the breech position, so hopefully soon he will flip back!


Belly button: I think it's out as far as it's going to go


What I miss: Sushi, working out (I don't have the energy), being able to get out of bed normally, and shopping for cute, normal clothes!


What I am looking forward to: Seeing our little dude in two weeks at our ultrasound!  I also am just so anxious to meet him!


Special moments: Not much has happened with our little guy this week.  We do know from our appointment that he seems to be right on track!  We also were told that even though one doctor said that having other babies might not be the best idea for us, that isn't the case, and we were given the go ahead to have another little one in the future if we so choose!




No comments:

Post a Comment