His size: Rutabaga
Sleep: Sleeping good....a little too good most nights. I have a hard time getting up.
Cravings: Waffles with peanut butter, strawberries, and syrup. This one actually gets me out of bed in the mornings!
Aversions: Depending on the day, still my face wash and brushing my teeth.
Symptoms: Not sure if this is pregnancy related or not, but my allergies have never been so bad in my life! Also, heartburn, I got my first bloody nose (if you can even call it that, it was hardly anything), peeing constantly again (I'm up at least 5 times a night), and being uncomfortable at times. It's getting harder for me to walk long distances without cramping. Still getting quite a few BH contractions as well. Overall though, I feel pretty good!
Stretchmarks: Zero still (let's keep it that way!)
Movement: Kicking, flipping, rolling....it's like a non-stop party in my belly! So much so that it's starting to make me nauseous at times, but I wouldn't trade him moving for anything!
Belly button: I think it's out as far as it's going to go
What I miss: Being able to breath...I am so congested. Wearing my wedding ring :(
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our sweet boy next week at our ultrasound! I am always a little nervous to find out his weight, so pray that he is staying on track!
Special moments: I mentioned this in my "Sibling bonding" post, but just listening to Jaidyn giggle and watching her eyes light up when she feels her brother move has been such an amazing experiences to me. Those two are going to be so in love! Jaidyn also got to feel him hiccup this morning before she left for school, and she just laughed and laughed! Kyle has also gotten to feel and see a lot more movement lately, which he thinks is pretty rad. He was watching my belly move up and down last night and said that it looked like ocean waves in my belly, which is totally does! I am loving and cherishing every moment of this little guy living inside of me!
![]() |
| Easter Sunday |



No comments:
Post a Comment