Total Weight: up just under 12 lbs
Sleep: Sleep is getting more difficult. My hips are starting to hurt, and I discovered today that that might be because baby Creel likes to bury his little head into my right hip bone. But honestly, the only time I am the slightest bit comfortable is when I am laying on my side in bed with my boppy. Otherwise, my hips, back, and ribs are killing me these days!
Cravings: I am still enjoying my waffles and I made my husband run out for Dr. Pepper the other night. I haven't made him run out for many things yet!
Aversions: Nothing new here, still choking on bus fumes everyday when I pick up Jaidyn from school.
Symptoms: Being very uncomfortable. Like I mentioned above, my hips, ribs, and back are killing me these days. 10 weeks of that left! I definitely remember this part from when I was pregnant with Jaidyn!
Stretchmarks: Zero still
Movement: Ok, this is starting to get a little out of hand. I love my baby so very much, and I am very grateful that he moves all the time, because then I feel like I know that he is ok. But some days he moves so much that I just want to cry! It's starting to make me sore, and all his flipping around makes me so nauseous! But like I said, I'll take lots of movement over very little movement! He's just warning me that he is going to be a very active little boy I think ;)
Belly button: I think it's out as far as it's going to go
What I miss: Being able to walk without being in pain. I don't even make it to most of my calculus classes these days because the walk kills me.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what he looks like :) I think that after seeing him at our 3D ultrasounds today that he is going to look so much like his daddy!
Special moments: Today has been a big day for us! I am always a little nervous before ultrasounds, because I am afraid that they are going to tell us that he is growing too quickly. But today went really well. He is 3lbs 1 oz, which is in the 48th growth percentile for gestational diabetic moms, and 43rd percentile for normal mama's, so I was very pleased to hear that! I could have done without everyone in the room announcing "Wow, he has a giant head!" Poor baby :( Apparently his head is measuring 28 cm, which I guess is large. My midwife looked at Kyle and said, "Hmmmm, I wonder where he would have gotten that from!" That part was pretty funny :) He was so much fun to watch on the screen. He had his little hands up by his face the whole time, and was sleeping so peacefully! We got to watch him open and close his mouth and swallow, which was also very cool! And at one point he smiled, but the tech missed getting a picture of it. It almost made my cry (happy tears of course). He is adorable! Our appointment was great today. We got lots of questions answered. After our appointment we met with our new potential doula. She is wonderful! I think it was meant to be! We finally got a contract signed, and I feel so much better now! Something else that I thought was cute this week was that one day Jaidyn and the baby both kept getting hiccups! I thought that was pretty funny, and so did she!





No comments:
Post a Comment