Sunday, April 29, 2012

Maternity Pictures


Originally, we were going to spend a ridiculous amount of money on maternity pictures.  As the date of our pictures (May 9th) was approaching, both Kyle and myself were having major second thoughts.  There is so much that we still need to get for the baby...how can we spend this much on pictures??  So, we decided to borrow my moms awesome canon rebel camera, and take some of our own.  It took us two different evenings to get what we wanted, since it rained on us at the end of our first night.  It was slightly stressful, because I can get a little mean when under a lot of stress, and I wanted the pictures to be perfect (pretty much like I want everything to be perfect.  Character flaws, gotta love 'em!)  But I think in the end, we had a lot of fun doing them, and Kyle made me feel so beautiful!  I don't think a photographer would have made me feel that way...I think instead I would have felt really uncomfortable and awkward.  That's the beauty of having someone you love take your picture...you feel so comfortable!  They turned out great, and I had a lot of fun coming home each night and editing them!  Here are some of our favorites!


p.s. Jaidyn took the pictures of Kyle and I.  We couldn't have done it without her!


You can click on these to make them larger!























No comments:

Post a Comment