I think our son definitely already has his favorite person picked out...and it's not mommy or daddy! It's sissy! It doesn't matter if I've gone hours without feeling him move, the second she comes over and talks to or places her hand on my belly he starts to wiggle like crazy! She likes to lay her cheek on my belly and sing to him, or talk to him, and he always kicks her cheek! It's the sweetest thing! And the way she giggles when he moves is just priceless! I always knew that Jaidyn would be excited when I got pregnant, but she has blown me away with her excitement and joy over this baby. It truly makes my heart smile! I love that they are bonding already, and I can't wait to see the way they interact together when he finally arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment