Friday, March 30, 2012
Week 26
His Size: Lettuce
Sleep: Depends on the night. Last night I woke up with a horrible cramp in both of my calf's! I scared Kyle half to death. And then started to cry, saying, "if I can't handle this, how am I going to be able to handle natural childbirth??" I guess that's what I get for reading my natural childbirth books right before bed!
Cravings: Whole grain waffle with peanut butter and agave nectar. Yummy! (whoops, I just realized that I posted that last week. Oh well!)
Aversions: Same old stuff
Symptoms: Leg cramps, being uncomfortable, BH contractions, and I'm pretty sure I've started to waddle a bit. Weird bruising...maybe I am anemic? We will find out next week!
Stretchmarks: None!
Movement: Child moves all the time! Movements are getting stronger, and he's started moving while I'm standing and walking, not just while I'm resting. He makes my belly dance all over the place!
Bellybutton: I've decided that I don't have much of a belly button to begin with, but if I actually had one, it would probably be out at this time.
What I miss: Being able to shave my legs properly, and paint/clip my toe nails. But to be honest, I love being pregnant, so not much to complain about!
What I am looking forward to: Getting our hospital bags packed so that I don't have to stress about that anymore, going to childbirth class in a couple of weeks, getting the nursery painted and finished, finishing our birthing books....pretty much ready to start feeling like we are actually prepared!
Special moments: Everyone has just been enjoying watching him jump around in my belly! Also, this isn't really special, but I thought it was funny. Going back to the weird bruising thing....Jaidyn climbed up on my lap the other night to read me a book, and accidentally hit me in the eye with it. It was a paperback book and she didn't hit me that hard, but I noticed the next day when I looked in the bathroom mirror at school that I had a shiner! She will enjoy knowing someday that she gave mommy a black eye, I am sure ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment