Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Week 21 Update















His size: Banana

Sleep:  I'm sleeping pretty good these days!

Cravings: I've recently been craving chocolate :)  And still craving crab (or seafood in general).

Aversions: Still just brushing my teeth and intense smells.  I can't handle people's perfume or cologne.  


Symptoms: Peeing all the time, braxton hicks (less than before), sleepiness, back pain, and overall body pain from my stomach muscles stretching so much.

Stretchmarks: Zero so far

Movement: Less movement this week, but I think it's because I've been doing stuff nonstop, and he's the most active when I'm resting.  He moved a ton today though!

Belly button: Still in

What I miss: Sushi and extremely hot baths

What I am looking forward to: Getting the bassinet and crib bought and set up!  We got the bedding today, and I'm dying to put it to use!

Special moments: All three of us got to witness my belly moving when he moved this week.  It was very cool!  And finding out that he is still healthy was probably the highlight of this week!  We've also been getting a lot of baby gear in the mail lately, which is making everything seem so much more real!  Also, this is unrelated to baby, but Jaidyn started ballet/tap classes tonight :)




No comments:

Post a Comment