I always notice when my bump has grown over night. You'd think it would be a gradual thing, but it's definitely not! I could tell this weekend that I'd experienced another growth, and man was my belly super sore afterwards! I don't remember this feeling from when I was pregnant with Jaidyn, but that probably has something to do with the fact that I didn't get this big so soon with her. I can't believe how uncomfortable I already am at week 19. And my appetite is being bipolar. Yesterday, I could barely eat anything without getting full, and today, the baby can't seem to get enough food. I ate an apple and salad before class, and apparently that wasn't enough for him. He beat me up all hour, and my stomach was growling like crazy. It wasn't until I ate a pita wrap at the JAC and drank a green tea chai that he was finally satisfied. Crazy boy!
Giant Baby Bump!
Speaking of the JAC, Jaidyn and I go once a week after school and it is my favorite time of the week! It's so nice just to sit and visit with one another for a good hour or so before we head home. Sometimes I will bring a work book for her and she will work on that, or she will ask me to write down some math problems for her to work on. Other times, we she play her DS and we will talk about school. I love talking to her about her day, and I love how she always asks me "Mommy, how was your day?" That child is such a blessing to me. Today, she ate her usual giant cinnamon roll and drank some chocolate milk. Afterwards, she brought up a game that we used to play on the internet when she was seriously like two years old. Her memory amazes me. It's called Adopt Me, where you adopt little pets and play with them. She still remembers the monkey that she used to play with on there. I enjoyed watching her play it again. It brought back a lot of memories!
This isn't from today, but I still think
it's an adorable picture of her
at the Jac!
We have a blog!
ReplyDelete