Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 20 Update



















His size: Cantaloupe


Total Weight: 127 lbs (up 6 lbs.)


Sleep: Other than the past few days (I've been sick), I've been sleeping like a baby,  if you don't count getting up 10 times a night to pee!  My boppy pillow is super comfy, and it makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning!  Last night a certain special little boy woke mommy up because he was moving around so much, but I didn't mind :)


Cravings: Still craving hashbrowns and onions.  He's also started to really like apples lately.  My first healthy craving!  Yay!

Aversions: No real food aversions, but my stomach turns every time I brush my teeth, and also when I am around strong smells (not counting food).  I almost get sick every time I wash my face because of the smell, and when I'm waiting to pick Jaidyn up from school because I have to stand there and breath in the horrible bus fumes!



Symptoms: Occasional acid reflux/heartburn, constant peeing, braxton hicks almost daily (very few a day though), occasional hip pain, and sleepiness/lack of energy.


Stretchmarks: Zero so far


Movement: Tons and tons of movement!  I was actually just laying down awhile ago watching my belly move up and down from his kicks.  His movements are getting a lot stronger!


Belly button: Still in, but not for long!  It never popped out when I was pregnant with Jaidyn, but I think that it definitely will this time!


What I miss: The occasional glass of wine, Pilates, not having to check my sugar 4 times a day, and most of all, sushi!! 


What I am looking forward to: Seeing our baby boy next week at our ultrasound.  I pray that his heart and everything else is developing perfectly!


Special moments: Yesterday Jaidyn was laying on my belly and the baby kicked her right on the cheek.  She looked up at me, holding her cheek, with this huge grin on her face!  She loves feeling her brother move.  Both Jaidyn and Daddy are getting to feel the little guy move more often now, and they both just love it!  Jaidyn said to me yesterday, "Mommy, I think the first thing baby is going to think when he comes out is that you are beautiful."  Such a sweet thing to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment