Friday, June 1, 2012

Week 35 Update



His size: Coconut

Total Weight Gain: Somewhere around 18 lbs.  Right on track with where I was when I was pregnant with Jaidyn.

Sleep: Getting harder for me to sleep because I can't turn my brain off.  And I wake up around 4 or 4:30 with the hip pain.  I've also been waking up in the middle of the night really nauseous and with terrible heartburn.


Cravings: The popcorn still.    


Symptoms: An increase in contractions.  I tend to ignore them, which makes me nervous.  I'm afraid I'm going to ignore them the day I go into labor rather than sit there and time them, and then by the time we leave for the hospital they will have gotten to the point where they are pretty painful.  I guess I had better start paying closer attention to them!  Also, horrible heartburn (no matter what I eat), hip pain, and being uncomfortable most of the time.      


Stretchmarks: none


Movement: I'm pretty sure he just moves non stop and never sleeps.  He better sleep some once he gets here! ;)


Belly button: I think I can officially say out


What I miss: Being able to move from my left side to the right side while sleeping without feeling like a weeble (you know...those toys?  "Weebles wobble, but they won't fall down!")....that is exactly what I feel like.  When I try to actually get out of bed I feel that way too.   Being the size of a whale is so glamorous :)


What I am looking forward to: my baby boy :) 


Special moments:  We are almost completely finished with the apartment.  It's funny, because his nursery was the first finished room on our new place, and he wont even be sleeping in it for 6 months or so!  We've still got a few boxes to go through in the other bedrooms, and we should be done!  We are so behind on finishing our hospital bag packing and car seat installation.  We are going to have to get our butts in gear, because I have a feeling we don't have too much time left!

No comments:

Post a Comment