Sunday, June 24, 2012

Maternity Pictures Part 2

We thought we'd get one last little photo session in before baby arrives, because as big as this belly is getting, and as difficult as it's getting to lug it around, I am going to miss it!!  I seriously have issues with the fact that I only have one picture of myself pregnant with Jaidyn so I've been fairly obsessed with documenting my belly this time around. :)  I can say one thing for sure, my belly never got this big with miss Jaidyn!  We are currently in possession on my mom and Reece's amazing Canon again (waiting for the big day to arrive), so we took advantage of that!  And as I was going through my pinterest account last night and deleting maternity pics, I found one that I never got to take and really wanted to.  So we set up shop on the kitchen floor.  That's seriously been the best part about taking these pictures ourselves.  The first set of silhouettes we shot were taken in the living room, and the second in the baby's room.  These were taken in the kitchen/dining room.  I didn't do my hair or have a stitch of makeup on for either.  So easy and stress free!  And with a little bit of editing on picmonkey.com, we ended up with pictures that (we think) are great!  They may not be professional and are far from perfect, but they are free and fun, and that is awesome!  Before I post my favorite shots from last night, and the second silhouette shoot we took a couple of weeks ago, I thought I would post a couple of before and after pictures so you could see what the raw photos looked like!  You will have to click on them to make them bigger.


Note: I did have to darken the 1st pic rather than show it completely raw
because I'm not comfortable with you seeing me
in my skivvie's :D  But you get the idea


    



Ok, here are my favorites!




























1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Meg! You are such a lovely pregnant (and not pregnant) lady!! You really should start a photography business. Your photos are so good! Can't wait to meet little man!!

    ReplyDelete