![]() |
| I am slacking majorly when it comes to making my usual update pictures. |
His size: Honeydew
Sleep: It really all depends on the night. Charlie and I have a new nightly routine going on though. He will come and scratch on the bed, which will wake me up. I then call his name and he jumps up on the bed, and comes to snuggle my head for a little while. Then he gets down, jumps up in the window, and spends lots of time hanging out there. This seriously occurs every night, and sometimes more than once (or very early morning....I'm thinking it's about 4am usually). Normally this would annoy me, but I'm looking at it as him training me to wake up for the baby. So instead of getting angry with him, I give him lots of snuggles :)
Cravings: Ask my husband how many bags of popcorn he has popped over the past few weeks.
Symptoms: An increase in contractions, and some are becoming more painful. I think he has dropped, because when I walk, it feels like he is going to fall right out of me. Also, I get a stabbing pain in my cervix. Fun stuff! My hips still hurt most days, and now the back pain has started. I was just telling Kyle last week that I'm so glad I've avoided the back pain like I had with Jaidyn....but it's officially here! And my heartburn and nausea are ridiculous. I get heartburn from eating just about anything. Pregnancy is so glamorous. :)
Stretchmarks: none
Movement: He's definitely running out of room in there, and I can tell how uncomfortable he is. He stretches out a lot, which can be quite painful sometimes. He's still my little mover and shaker :)
Belly button: Out
What I miss: Being able to move around normally. It's so hard for me to do anything these days. Thank the Lord for miss Jaidyn. She is constantly having to pick things up that I drop, or get things out of the lower cabinets for me, or go downstairs and get me water bottles so I don't have to take the stairs a million times a day. That child is wonderful!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my son! Holding him, and covering his little face in kisses! I'm so anxious to see what he looks like!
Special moments: Mommy and daddy felt baby practice breathing this week! I had heard of this before, but never actually experienced it or excepted to experience it. We were lying in bed, and I looked down and noticed than my stomach was slowly going up and down (totally different sensation that when he gets hiccups). We both put our hands on my stomach, where I am assuming he had his little back pressed up against, and we were able to feel it. It was the neatest thing ever! Absolutely amazing! Afterwards, he got the hiccups :)


No comments:
Post a Comment