Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 31 Update












His size: Pineapple


Total Weight: up just under 16 lbs.  Eeeek, that's my biggest weight gain yet.  Did baby have a growth spurt, or is if from all that popcorn mama's been eating?


Sleep: It all depends on the night.  Some night, my hips don't bother me much.  Other's they are horrible.  And I still get up a ton to pee!


Cravings: Buttery, salty popcorn.


Symptoms: Being uncomfortable and feeling like a whale.  It's getting really hard to get myself out of bed, or off of whatever I'm sitting on.  Kyle often has to help me up!


Stretchmarks: none


Movement: This little boy still loves to move!  Especially between 10-midnight.


Belly button: still pretty flat


What I miss: My energy  


What I am looking forward to: getting our new nursery ready!


Special moments: Baby boy has been getting the hiccups quite often!  Also, we moved into our new apartment.  It was bitter sweet.  It was sad to leave our very first home as a family, and the place where we had planned on bringing our baby home too.  But, the extra space and washer and dryer will be a great help!

No comments:

Post a Comment