Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 34 Update





His size: Butternut squash

Sleep/Symptoms (these go hand in hand this week): I think my pregnancy insomnia is starting to kick in.  My hips are killing me.  I have started taking epsom salt baths when I wake up, because if I don't, I can barely walk, which isn't good when you have stairs in your home.  I must say, the epsom salt works so well!  It gets me through the day.  I dread sleeping though, because I know the pain will be back the next morning.  My 1st trimester nausea has also returned.  It's not all day like it was then, but it can get pretty intense at times.  I woke up the other night and I was for sure that I was going to be sick.  The heartburn isn't helping with the nausea either.  


Cravings: Dr. Pepper and popcorn.  I have them every, single night.    



Stretchmarks: none


Movement: Moving constantly, which I love, because I rarely have to worry that something is wrong with him!  He loves sticking our his bottom too!
















Belly button: Outish


What I miss: Not having to stress out about my blood sugar.  I hate it.  I hate feeling guilty or worried about everything I put in my body.


What I am looking forward to: Having my son here.  I am looking forward to every moment of it...except for the lack of sleep :)


Special moments: Every last item that we think he could possible need for his first few months of life have been purchased!  It feels great to be done...even if it means we are broke and will be for awhile! edit: I am now regretting not buying a baby swing :/  We may have to add that to the list!



No comments:

Post a Comment