Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Week 32 Update
His size: Squash
Sleep: My hips have been hurting a little less, and I've been sleeping a lot. I usually go back to bed until 9:30 or 10 once Jaidyn goes to school. But once I am up for the day, my energy level manages to stay up, which is nice. And I stay up way too late!
Cravings: Buttery, salty popcorn and that new cookie mocha drink from Starbucks. Little guy loves him some chocolate!
Symptoms: Contractions, occasional hip pain. But overall, I've felt pretty good this week. The beginning of the week, not so much. I felt like a giant, overstuffed whale that could hardly move. Thankfully, I have felt better the past few days so I've been able to unpack and set up the new apartment. Oh, and heartburn. Can't wait for that to go away.
Stretchmarks: none
Movement: Still a movin and a shakin! He hasn't appreciated all the unpacking, which has required me to bend over a lot. Every time I bend over, I squish him, and he lets me know that he doesn't like it!
Belly button: usually flat, occasional sticks out a bit.
What I miss: Being comfortable...but he is totally worth all of the discomfort!
What I am looking forward to: Our baby being here! Setting up the nursery has made me picture a sweet little boy in that room, and I am getting anxious!
Special moments: It's been a ton of fun setting up the nursery. Jaidyn chose the smallest room in the townhouse for her room, so we've had quite a bit of space to work with in his room. I've got some projects lined up to finish up his room, and I can't wait for the supplies to come in! It's kind of silly how much work we are putting into this room, when he will be rooming in with us in his cradle for 6 months. But, this is the first nursery I've ever put together, and it's been a blast! We've also had a lot of fun putting together Jaidyn's room, although we can't seem to keep anything alive in her new fish tank :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment