Thursday, March 1, 2012
Week 22 Update
His size: Papaya
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good....except for the many times a night when I am interrupted by a cat who wants to snuggle.
Cravings: Caesar salad and pizza rolls. (I literally stopped typing so that I could go throw some pizza rolls in the oven....for breakfast! Wow...)
Aversions: Brushing teeth has gotten a little better (knock on wood), but the smell of the bus fumes at Jaidyn's school everyday are killin me!
Symptoms: My ribs have been really uncomfortable lately. That means he is getting bigger!
Stretchmarks: Zero so far
Movement: Still not moving quite as much, but I read that around this time he starts sleeping for very long cycles, so I think his routine is changing. He likes to kick when I lay down in bed at night and in the morning, and goes crazy when I drink rootbeer or eat a piece of chocolate. I must admit, I miss the constant kicking.
Belly button: Still in
What I miss: Hot tubs. We went on a trip this weekend, and it was killing me not to get in the hot tubs. I would dip my feet in while Jaidyn played in them. Kyle promised me that if we go back next year, he will watch the baby and I can have as much hot tub time as I want!
What I am looking forward to: The crib to finally arrive! It's been ordered and I can't wait to set it up! Also, I've been working on nursery decorations, and I am excited to get those finished! I am in the process of making a pinwheel mobile and letters for above the crib (his name, which is a secret!).
Special moments: Watching Jaidyn fall more and more in love with the baby each day. She baby talks my belly all the time, kisses it constantly, and has started referred to him as Bubby. She is just so excited, and so in love. It makes me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment