Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week 23 Update







His size: Pomegranate


Sleep:  Sleeping good.  I love my boppy pillow!

Cravings: Sushi...I'm going to have to give in and eat the cooked stuff!  Also, seafood cheese roll from KoFusion....I may have to get one of those next week after our appointment!  


Aversions: Smell of my face wash....I almost can't handle it anymore!

Symptoms: Being uncomfortable

Stretchmarks: Zero so far

Movement: Still moving quite a bit!  

Belly button: Still in, not for long though

What I miss: Sushi...seriously, something needs to be done!!

What I am looking forward to: Now that the crib is all set up, I'm excited to see a little baby sleeping in it!  I am also looking forward to painting the nursery, so that we can finish decorating it!  I made a pinwheel mobile and bought some cute artwork to hang!

Special moments: Kyle put his hand on my belly the other night while we were laying in bed, and the baby kept pushing his butt out at him.  It was pretty funny!  Jaidyn attended a Big Sister/Big Brother class last night (technically I was 24 weeks then, but oh well!  I don't want to forget to write about it!).  She had a blast :)


Baby boy, we want you to keep cooking, but are soooooooooooo anxious to meet you!  You are going to be adorable!























Jaidyn at Big Sister class!

No comments:

Post a Comment