His size: Eggplant, Lettuce
Weight Gain: Up just shy of 10 lbs.
Sleep: My sleep is starting to go downhill. Some nights I sleep so soundly that I actually sleep through my alarm, something that I never do! Other nights, I sleep terribly, and end up waking up by 5:30 am and not being able to fall back asleep.
Cravings: Right now, I am craving strawberries and anything strawberry flavored. Still craving sushi and crab. I didn't get my sushi last week, because I opted for chicken teriyaki from the mall instead! I have also been enjoying wheat waffles with peanut butter and agave nectar lately. Yum! (I don't know why this is posting small)
Aversions: I am starting to get used to the face wash and brushing my teeth. I still can't bring myself to eat raw green peppers though, which normally I love!
Symptoms: Uncomfortable. I've been getting a sharp pain in my stomach when walking to class lately, kind of like that pain you get when you are out of shape and running and your side starts to hurt. Lots of BH contractions too.
Stretchmarks: Zero so far, let's keep it that way!
Movement: Movements are getting so strong! I love watching my belly move up and down when I'm super bored in class. It puts a smile on my face!
Belly button: Barely in these days. It's so close to being out, it's not even funny!
What I miss: The usual. I miss being able to stand up normally. Sometimes I feel like I need a crane to get me out of bed! I'm also having a hard time reaching my feet, which is making clipping my nails a difficult task! And forget about painting them...not even worth trying! I think I'm going to have to get Kyle to do that for me ;)
What I am looking forward to: I am still so excited to meet Baby Creel, but part of me wishes he's stay in my belly forever! I will miss my belly, and I will miss the closeness that I feel from him moving around inside of me. Sometimes I want to cry thinking about how this is the last time I will ever know that feeling! It's such a special thing that only he and I get to experience together.
Special moments: We got to have another ultra sound. It's so great getting to see him so often! I think he's got daddy's nose and mouth, but we will have to wait and see! The ladies on my June Mom's bump/facebook group did a secret gift exchange, and we got our gift in the mail the other day. It was a glowing seahorse that plays music. Jaidyn likes to hold it up to my belly and let Bubby listen to the music. He always moves when it's playing. I think it will be neat to keep playing it for him until he gets here, and then maybe it will be comforting to him after he's born. We've also been getting quite a bit of cloth diapers lately, and although it may seem strange, I find myself looking at them all the time, and imagining the sweet little boy that will soon be crawling around in them!
It's crazy how much we are already in love with you baby!
![]() |
| 25 weeks |




No comments:
Post a Comment